August 10, 1973
Listowel, Ontario, Canada
|Genre||Christian spirituality memoir|
|Spouse||Darryl Voskamp (m. 1994)|
Named one of Publishers Weekly's Bestsellers for the year of 2011  and a USA Today Bestseller, Voskamp's debut memoir received an award of merit in Christianity Today's Books of the Year in 2012, while her blog was named in the Top 100 blogs of 2011 by Babble.
Voskamp has appeared on the Today Show on NBC, The 700 Club, and 100 Huntley Street. She and her published works have been featured in WORLD Magazine, People Magazine and The Huffington Post.
- One Thousand Gifts, 2011 (Zondervan)
- Selections from One Thousand Gifts, 2012 (Zondervan)
- The Greatest Gifts, 2013 (Tyndale)
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift: A Family Celebration of Christmas, 2014 (Tyndale)
- "The Broken Way", 2016 (Zondervan)
- Zondervan - Ann Voskamp[permanent dead link]
- Best Sellers - The New York Times
- "PW 2011 Bestsellers", Publishers Weekly, March 19, 2012, page 34
- 2012 Christianity Today Book Awards | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction
- Top 100 Mom Blogs — all the Best Mom Blogs Archived March 22, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- KLG and Hoda - TODAY's Talk: Week of March 5
- 700 Club Interactive – July 20, 2011 - CBN TV - Video
- 100huntley.com - Having An Attitude Of Gratitude - Ann Voskamp - 1/2