This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
August 10, 1973 
Listowel, Ontario, Canada
|Genre||Memoir, Gen X|
|Spouse||Darryl Voskamp (m. 1994)|
Ann Voskamp is a Canadian Author, blogger and memoirist on themes of Christian women's spirituality, and the author of five books as of 2016, including the New York Times bestseller, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are (2011), published by Zondervan. According to her book, practicing gratitude is the gateway to living a life filled with joy and grace.
As a blogger, Voskamp's writing was recognized in the list of "The Top 100 Mom Blogs of 2011", by The Walt Disney Company's Babble.com. Her debut book in 2011, a memoir written in her mid- to late-twenties, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are (Zondervan) appeared on various of Publishers Weekly's 2011 and later bestseller's lists, from hardback to ibook, in the Christian Marketplace and Religion & Spirituality categories, a USA Today Bestseller for that year, and by February 2012 it had been on the New York Times hardback bestsellers list, in its category, for 9 weeks. One Thousand Gifts went on to receive an award of merit in the Christianity Today Book Awards for 2012.[verification needed]
Voskamp and her published works have been featured in The Huffington Post,[when?] People Magazine,[when?] and WORLD Magazine.[when?] She has appeared on the Today Show, The 700 Club, and 100 Huntley Street.
- 2016—The Broken Way: A Daring Path Into the Abundant Life. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. 25 October 2016. ISBN 9780310346562. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- 2014—Unwrapping the Greatest Gift: A Family Celebration of Christmas. Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House. 2014. ISBN 9781414397542. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- 2013—The Greatest Gift: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas. Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House. September 2014. ISBN 9781414397184. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- 2012—Selections from One Thousand Gifts: Finding Joy in What Really Matters. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. 2012. ISBN 9780310313540. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- 2011—One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. 4 January 2011. ISBN 9780310412359. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- "canadian Author". February 2020.
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. ISBN 9780310412359.
- Babble Staff (December 21, 2011). "The Top 100 Mom Blogs of 2011: Full List". Babble.com. Burbank, CA: The Walt Disney Company. Archived from the original on March 22, 2012. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
- PW Staff (March 30, 2011). "April 2011 Christian Marketplace Bestsellers". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
5. One Thousand Gifts. Ann Voskamp. Zondervan
- PW Staff (July 3, 2014). "Apple iBooks Category Bestsellers". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
20. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp—9780310412359—(Zondervan).
- NYT Staff (February 19, 2012). "Books: Best Sellers—Hardcover Advice & Misc". The New York Times. Retrieved February 28, 2020.
4. One Thousand Gifts / 9 weeks on the list.
- CT Staff (January 2012). "2012 Christianity Today Book Awards". Christianity Today. Carol Stream, IL. Retrieved 1 March 2020.
- "KLG and Hoda - TODAY's Talk: Week of March 5". Archived from the original on 2012-05-01. Retrieved 2020-02-29.
- "CBN TV - 700 Club Interactive â€" July 20, 2011". Cbn.com. Retrieved 2020-02-29.
- "100 Huntley Street". 100huntley.com. Retrieved 2020-02-29.
- Voskamp, Ann (1 March 2020). "Meet Ann". Retrieved 1 March 2020.[third-party source needed]
- CI Staff and Voskamp, Ann (1 March 2020). "Get Involved—Speakers and Artists—View All Speakers—Ann Voskamp". Retrieved 1 March 2020.
Ann Voskamp... is a passionate global advocate and communicator for the poor through her partnership with Compassion International.