Ann Walton Kroenke
|Ann Walton Kroenke|
December 18, 1948 
|Education||Lincoln University Undergraduate Columbia College of Missouri|
|Known for||Walton family fortune|
|Net worth||US$4.1 billion (September 2015)|
|Parent(s)||James "Bud" Walton, Audrey Walton|
Ann Walton Kroenke (born December 18, 1948) is an heiress to the Wal-Mart fortune. Kroenke and her sister, Nancy Walton Laurie, inherited stock from her father, Bud Walton (died 1995), who was brother and an early business partner of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton.
Her husband, Stan Kroenke, is a real estate developer; he is majority owner of the Los Angeles Rams (NFL), Arsenal (Premier League, English football (soccer)) Colorado Rapids (Major League Soccer), and Colorado Mammoth (National Lacrosse League).
- "The World's Billionaires (2010): #297 Ann Walton Kroenke". Forbes. March 3, 2010. Retrieved February 20, 2011.
- "Forbes List (2013): #79 Ann Walton Kroenke". Forbes. September 2010. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- Ann Walton Kroenke was born in 1949; Forbes listed her age as 61 in March 2011 and 62 in September 2011.
- "Kroenke mounts Arsenal takeover". BBC News. April 11, 2011.
- "NFL owners let Kroenke keep Rams; transfer Nuggets, Avalanche to a family trust". Retrieved October 7, 2015.