|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||27 March 1967|
|Political party||New Democracy (Greece)|
Anna-Michelle Asimakopoulou (Greek: Άννα-Μισέλ Ασημακοπούλου, born 27 March 1967) is a Greek lawyer and politician who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 2019. She has since been serving on the Committee on International Trade and the Committee on Petitions. She is also a member of the European Internet Forum and the MEPs Against Cancer group.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Άννα-Μισέλ Ασημακοπούλου: Οι μετατάξεις είναι οι τελευταίες σπασμωδικές κινήσεις ενός τελειωμένου Πρωθυπουργού". www.news247.gr. Retrieved 10 June 2019.
- Members European Internet Forum.
- MAC MEPs in the 2019-24 legislature MEPs Against Cancer.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|