Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anna Amalia or Anna Amalie may refer to:
- Anna Amalie of Baden-Durlach, Countess of Nassau-Saarbrücken (1595—1651), regent of Nassau-Saarbrücken from 1640 until her death
- Princess Anna Amalie of Prussia or Anna Amalia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (1723–1787), Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg and composer
- Her library, the Amalienbibliothek is now a collection in the Berlin State Library, not to be confused with her junior contemporary's library
- Anna Amalia, Duchess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (nee Anna Amalia of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, 1739–1807) German composer and patron of the arts
A number of Annas have the middle name Amalia:
- Anna Abert or Anna Amalie Abert (1906–1996), German musicologist.
- Anna Amelia Obermeyer (1907–2001), South African botanist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anna Amalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.