Anna Barsukova (filmmaker)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Anna Vitalyevna Barsukova
7 October 1981
|Occupation||Filmmaker, film director,|
film producer, musician
Anna Vitalyevna Barsukova (Russian: Анна Витальевна Барсуко́ва; born 7 October 1981) "(maiden name — Sidorenko)" is a Russian film director, screenwriter, camerawoman and musician. She is a member of the Russian Union of Cinematographers (since 2019), the International Society for Women in Film & Television in Vancouver (WIFTV), and the Guild of Documentary Films and Television. She authored and directed documentaries You Are Not Alone! (Russian: "Ты не один!"), and Voice for the Voiceless (Russian: "Голос за безгласных") about the social stereotypes and discrimination against PLHIV(music composer: Guli Kambarova)
Born on 7 October 1981 in the city of Nikopol, Dnepropetrovsk region, Ukrainian SSR, Anna Barsukova was active in sports and music since early childhood. She competed for prizes in rhythmic gymnastics contests and won first prizes in regional violin competitions. In 2006, after completing her studies at the Academy of Music as a violinist and symphony orchestra conductor, Anna earned a higher education degree in music from the Rostov State Rachmaninoff Conservatory in Russia. As a musician she collaborated with many accomplished composers and musicians of our times including Yuri Bashmet, Sergey Yakovenko, Gyuli Kambarova, Oleg Bezuglov and Giya Kancheli.
In 2016, Anna received a secondary education and became a film director. She graduated with honors.
- 2016 Broken Path, short feature film
- 2017 You Are Not Alone, documentary short film
- 2019 Voice for the Voiceless documentary short film
* 2019 Voice for the Voiceless (selectively)
|Open festival of debuts "Magic of cinema" (Odintsovo, Russia)||GRAND PRIX|
(Chairman Egor Konchalovsky)
|International festival "ZILANT" (Kazan, Russia)||Best social film|
|International festival "Fathers and children"||Winner|
|Whistleblower Summit & Film Festival (Washington, USA)||Finalist, |
"'Film premiered in the United States on August 1, 2019"'
|Chhatrapati Shivaji International Film Festival 2019 (Pune, India)||Award Winner in the Best concept category»|
|KinoDUEL international film festival (Minsk, Belarus)||Winner's Prize for " the most life-affirming film»|
|Saint Vladimir Film Festival (Sevastopol, Crimea)||Special prize of the Odyssey Foundation»|
|Changing Face International Film Festival (Sydney, Australia)||Finalist, |
" 'TV premiere in Australia on March 26, 2020"'
|Award "for the good of peace" (Moscow, Russia)||Finalist|
|JellyFEST (Los Angeles, USA)||Semi-finalist|
|Courage Film Festival (Berlin, Germany)||Polufinale|
* 2017 You Are Not Alone (selectively)
|Picture this... (Calgary, Canada)||GRAND PRIX|
(in the category of short documentaries)
|Special program "Eternal values"
XXVIII OFDC " RUSSIA "(Yekaterinburg, Russia)
|Bereginya international festival (Arkhangelsk)||Winner of the first degree|
|Open all-Russian festival "Magic of cinema"
|Winner of the first degree|
|International festival " CINEMA CAMP "(Kazan, Russia)||"Best documentary"|
|International festival "Fathers and children "(Orel, Russia)||Winner of the "Best film on a social theme"|
Movie Music award
|Regional independent award "Yug-Expert"
|Finalist of the contest-the Best social project of the South of Russia |
2017 in the category "Family Support"
|All-Russian competition of centers and programs
of parental education (Moscow, Russia)
|Prize "For the promotion of family values by cinematography"|
|XIII international Sretensky Orthodox
film festival "Meeting" (Obninsk, Russia)
* 2016 Broken Path
|VII Open festival of social advertising "Choose life"
|Winner in the category "Public recognition"|
|Open festival"My Land" (Rostov-on-Don)||Best feature film; |
Best sound engineering;
Best acting (awarded to Olga Zharova)
- Moscow Director Anna Barsukova presented a film about HIV in Khanty-Mansiysk
- Ugra TV channel about the film Voice for the Voiceless
- Screening of the film "Voice for the Voiceless" in the framework of the festival "Spirit of fire" – TV Ugra report
- THE ZNAMYA CINEMA WILL SHOW THE SOCIALLY SIGNIFICANT FILM "VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS"
- The Rostov house of cinema hosted the premiere screening of the documentary "You Are Not Alone!"
- Rostov-on-don. Premiere of the documentary "You Are Not Alone!"
- Anna Barsukova: "No one wanted to reveal their secret"
- I have HIV: how the story of a girl with a" shameful " diagnosis became the script of a documentary
- The Odyssey Foundation supported the Serbs and the Director of Voice for the Voiceless
- Actress Olga Budina told "Around TV" about her participation in the film "Voice for the Voiceless" — dir. Anna Barsukova
- Why making a film about HIV in Yekaterinburg turned out to be a problem
- Premiere on RUSTALK TV — Voice for the Voiceless
- Director Anna Barsukova will come to Khanty-Mansiysk with her film
-  – Official website
- Film "Voice for the Voiceless"
- / Violinist Anna Barsukova
- Director Anna Barsukova
- Changes in the Rostov branch of the Union of cinematographers of Russia
- Women in Film & Television Vancouver (WIFTV)
- Composer Guli Kambarova organized a screening of the film in Kentucky (USA)
- Rostov documentaries received the award of the festival "Fathers and children"
- Press about the film You Are Not Alone!
- The premiere of the film "Voice for the Voiceless" took place in Yekaterinburg on March 30, 2019
- Grand Prix of the festival "Magic of cinema" was won by a Director from Rostov-on-don
- "I have HIV" – Screening of the acclaimed film in Ugra
- Small movie about a big man
- Russian-American Magazine "SOVA" – Inconvenient illness
- www.aldiaea.net — Voice for the Voiceless in Spanish
- Publication about our composer and about the film in the magazine "IAWM" – The International Alliance for Women in Music
- IAWM Journal Fall 2019 Final Print
- Anna Barsukova-biography
- Director Anna Barsukova
- International festival of contemporary music "Rostov premieres"
- Performers: ensembles of the Rostov Conservatory: Anna Sidorenko
- Rostov premieres-international festival
- For the best feature film, for the best sound and cinematography at the Rostov regional short film competition "My land"
- Official YouTube channel
- Charity screenings
- You Are Not Alone! (description)
- 16 awards for six months-success of the film "You Are Not Alone!"
- What a movie!
- Presentation by Gyuli Kambarova of the documentary "You Are Not Alone!" by Anna Barsukova
- Nominee Of the award "For the Good of Peace — – guest of honor of the festival "Spirit of fire"
- Rostov Director will come with his film
- Why making a film about HIV in Yekaterinburg turned out to be a problem
- Anna Barsukova-Yegor Konchalovsky
- Grand Prix of the all-Russian film festival "Magic of cinema" was awarded to the Rostov Director
- Finalist of the Award "for the Benefit of Peace" became the winner
- festival Winners-November 2–3
- Winner of the festival "Fathers and children"
- Winners of the ICF "Fathers and children" 2019
- 2019 Whistleblower Summit & Film Festival — International Film Lineup Announced
- Voice for the Voiceless was a finalist At the Whistleblower Summit Film Festival — 2019»
- The film «Voice for the Voiceless» became the finalist of the International Film Festival of Human Rights Films «Whistleblower Summit Film Festival — 2019»
- Award nominee's Film-international film festival finalist
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Film Festival 2019
- Winner of the award in the "Best concept" category»
- Odyssey Foundation supported the Serbs and the Director of Voices for the Voiceless
- Special prize for the film " Voice for mute»[permanent dead link]
- the film "Voice for the Voiceless" took the prize of "Saint Vladimir"
- Page with the list of finalists
- Voice for the Voiceless " festival finalist in Australia
- "Voice for the Voiceless" will be performed in Australia
- "Voice for the Voiceless" – semi-finalist at Jelly FEST (Los Angeles)
- Film "Voice for the Voiceless" (Voice for the Voiceless) — semi-finalist Berlin festival
- Festival tour finalist Prize "For Peace"
- 2018 Picture this...film festival
- the Film "You Are Not Alone!" (Award: You Are Not Alone (Russia)) won in the category "Documentary 10–30 minutes"
- In the center "the Tsar" opened the festival of documentary cinema "Russia»
- Films-winners of the VI Open festival of Amateur and professional films "Берегиня"
- 16 awards for six months! Success of the film "You Are Not Alone!"
- the Magic of Cinema festival was held in Odintsovo
- Winner of the "Cinema Camp-2017" film festival: "Best documentary" Nomination — "You Are Not Alone!" – Director Anna Barsukova, Rostov-on-Don
- Reviews of the movie "You Are Not Alone!"
- "You Are Not Alone!" Violinist from Rostov won the prestigious film forum
- Dagestan will host a screening of the film "You Are Not Alone!"
- Guli Kambarova released disk
- Regional award-awarding
- Rostov Director's film Will be shown at charity screenings
- Award at the festival "Meeting"
- Winners of the "Choose life" festival"
- 2017 Winners
- Victory in the competition "My Land"
- Анна Барсукова режиссёр
- Anna Barsukova on Yugra TV channel
- Meeting with Anna Barsukova in the framework of the festival "Spirit of fire"
- Anna Barsukova — Анна Барсукова
- Anna Barsukova at the premiere of the film "You Are Not Alone!"
- Anna Barsukova-Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Cinematographer
- Director Anna Barsukova at the premiere of the film Voice for the Voiceless
- Anna Barsukova-author of the film Voice for the voiceless
- Olga Budina and Anna Barsukova
- Anna Barsukova with actress Olga Budina
- Anna Barsukova on the set of the film
- Anna Barsukova-film shooting — Voice for the Voiceless
- Anna Barsukova in receives an award for the film the Voice for the Voiceless
- Voice for the Voiceless-dir. Anna Barsukova
- Anna Barsukova, meeting with the author of the film Voice for the Voiceless
- Anna Barsukova with the audience after the screening of the film