Daly was born in Dublin and graduated with an International Marketing degree from the Marketing Institute of Ireland. She spent four years working in sponsorship and marketing for TV3, eventually becoming the station's Marketing Manager.
She married Ben Ward in Portugal in September 2008 and gave birth to a son, James Scott Ward, in August 2011. She maintained her presence on screen until weeks before the birth. They bought a house together in 2004. She does yoga.
She gave birth to her second son Euan Ward on 25 March 2013, weighing 8 lb 11oz. In March 2015 she revealed that her family was complete and that she would not be having any more children, despite the fact she is now expecting her third child.
- Butler, Laura (9 August 2011). "Baby joy as TV3's Anna welcomes new son James". Evening Herald (Independent News & Media). Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "My Health: Anna Daly TV3 presenter (33)". Evening Herald (Independent News & Media). 8 November 2010. Retrieved 8 November 2010.
- "Style secrets with...TV3's Anna Daly". Help My Style. 8 October 2009. Retrieved 8 October 2009.
- "Our Interview with TV Presenter Anna Daly". Style Bible.
- "Anna Daly welcomes baby boy". TV3. 9 August 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- Butler, Laura (12 August 2011). "Oh, what a cutie as TV3's Anna unveils her bundle of joy". Evening Herald (Independent News & Media). Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "Me and my money: No regrets for TV presenter who chooses quality over quick bargains for her home". Irish Independent (Independent News & Media). 20 October 2009. Retrieved 20 October 2009.
- "Anna Daly: ‘I’ll wear my stretch marks with pride’". Evening Herald (Independent News & Media). 18 July 2011. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- "TV3 beauty Anna Daly has given birth to a beautiful baby boy". Irish Daily Star (Independent News & Media). 27 March 2013. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- "Is two the perfect number? TV3 beauty Anna Daly talks family life". evoke.ie. 10 March 2015.
- Heffernan, Georgina (29 November 2010). "Fashion Fix with Anna Daly". RTÉ Fashion (Raidió Teilifís Éireann). Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- Anna Daly on Twitter
- Pictured with colleagues Alan Hughes and Sinead Desmond at the Irish Film and Television Awards