This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dogonadze in Hamburg, 2012
|Former countries represented|| Soviet Union |
|Born||February 15, 1973|
Mtskheta, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
She was born on 15 February 1973 in Mtskheta, Georgian SSR, (present day Georgia). Prior to Georgian independence, she competed for the Soviet Union, and afterwards represented Georgia in international competition. Dogonadze became a German citizen after marrying a German national. They live in Bad Kreuznach, Germany, with their daughter Mariam. By profession, Dogonadze is a teacher.
Dogonadze's career highlight was her Olympic win in 2004, which followed a disastrous final in the Sydney Olympics four years earlier. She was the oldest finalist in her event at the 2004 Athens games, at age 31; the oldest competing in her event at the 2008 Beijing Games, at 35 years old; and oldest in her event at the 2012 London games, at 39 years old.
- Winner in synchronized trampolining, World Games 2005, with Jessica Simon
- Olympic gold medal, 2004
- World Champion 1998, 2001
- European Masters 1997, 1998, 2000
- German Masters 2000, 2001
- German Synchronised Masters 2001
- Anna Dogonadze at the International Federation of Gymnastics
- Anna Dogonadze-Lilkendey at the International Olympic Committee
- Anna Dogonadze-Lilkendey at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Anna Dogonadze at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- "Article from the World Games Association". Archived from the original on 2006-07-14. Retrieved 2006-07-10.
- "Official website of Anna Dogonadze" (in German). Archived from the original on 2014-12-18. Retrieved 2018-01-24.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This article about a German Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to trampolining is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|