Anna Jones (food writer)
Anna Jones is a food writer, stylist, and author, based in London. In 2004, Jones joined Jamie Oliver's Fifteen apprentice programme, working for him for seven years. She then went on to be a published author, regular columnist for the Guardian newspaper/ She is known for focusing on vegetables and vegetarian cookery. She has appeared on television for Saturday Kitchen.
- A Modern Way to Eat, HarperCollins, 2014
- A Modern Way to Cook, HarperCollins, 2015
- The Modern Cook's Year, HarperCollins, 2017
- Observer Food Monthly Cookery Book of the Year, for The Modern Cook's Year, 2018
- Cookery Book of the Year, Guild of Food Writers, for The Modern Cook's Year, 2018
- Williams, Zoe; Jones, Anna (2016-04-15). "Meet the modern cook: Anna Jones | The modern cook". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "Chef Anna Jones on motherhood, food and marriage - The Early Hour". The Early Hour. 2016-07-27. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "This Vegetarian Chef Says Pizza Is Just as Good for You as Quinoa". Munchies. 2017-02-24. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "With a California sensibility, she's changing British attitudes toward vegetables". Washington Post. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "BBC One - Saturday Kitchen, 22/09/2018". BBC. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- writer),, Jones, Anna (Food. A modern way to eat : over 200 satisfying, everyday vegetarian recipes (that will make you feel amazing). London. ISBN 9780007516711. OCLC 897744007.
- writer),, Jones, Anna (Food. A modern way to cook : over 150 quick, smart and flavour-packed recipes for every day. London. ISBN 9780008124496. OCLC 919438842.
- writer),, Jones, Anna (Food. The modern cook's year : over 250 vibrant vegetable recipes to see you through the seasons. Cuba, Ana,. London. ISBN 9780008172459. OCLC 1007612101.
- Lewis, Tim (2018-10-22). "OFM Awards 2018: Best New Cookbook – The Modern Cook's Year by Anna Jones". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "Awards 2018 Winners". www.gfw.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-11-20.