Anna Maria Tatò
|Anna Maria Tatò|
19 April 1949|
|Partner(s)||Marcello Mastroianni (1976–1996; his death)|
Anna Maria Tatò (born 19 April 1949) is an Italian film director. She directed six films between 1978 and 1997. Her film Marcello Mastroianni: mi ricordo, sì, io mi ricordo was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
- Le serpentine d'oro (1978)
- Doppio sogno dei Sigg. X (1980)
- Desiderio (1983)
- L'addio a Enrico Berlinguer (1984)
- The Night and the Moment (1995)
- Marcello Mastroianni: mi ricordo, sì, io mi ricordo (1997)
- "Festival de Cannes: Marcello Mastroianni: I Remember". festival-cannes.com. Archived from the original on 6 October 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2009.
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|