23 October 1941|
Looe, Cornwall, England, UK
1 July 1990 (aged 48)|
London, England, UK
Anna Palk (23 October 1941 – 1 July 1990) was an English actress.
Palk was born in Looe, Cornwall, England and educated at Rise Hall Convent in the East Riding of Yorkshire, and trained as an actress at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London. She followed this with rep at Bristol, Leatherhead, Derby, Newcastle upon Tyne and Leeds before embarking on a successful film and television career. Her stage appearances included productions of 'Smith By Any Other Name', 'School for Scandal', 'Present Laughter', 'Butley' (in Vienna), 'Sexual Perversions' (in Chicago) and a number of national tours. She was married to stockbroker Derek Brierley with whom she had a son, Jonathan.
She died in 1990 in London, England, of cancer.
- Play It Cool (1962) - Ann Bryant
- The Earth Dies Screaming (1964) - Lorna
- The Skull (1965) - Maid
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966) - Jackie (uncredited)
- The Frozen Dead (1966) - Jean Norberg
- Mini Weekend (1968) - Girl in cinema
- The Nightcomers (1971) - New Governess
- Tower of Evil (1972) - Nora
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|