||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2015)|
Richardson in 2009 interviewing at Trafalgar Square
|Born||Anna Clare Richardson
27 September 1970
Wellington, Shropshire, England, UK
|Education||The School of St Mary and St Anne, Staffordshire|
|Occupation||Television presenter, writer, producer, journalist|
|Television||The Sex Education Show
Supersize vs Superskinny
You Are What You Eat
|Partner(s)||Charles Martin (1996-2014)
Sue Perkins (2014-present)
Richardson was educated at The School of St Mary and St Anne, a High Church girls' boarding independent school, in the village of Abbots Bromley near the historic market town of Rugeley, Staffordshire.
Richardson started her television presenting career on The Big Breakfast on Channel 4, and thereafter for the next six years appeared regularly in television programmes including Love Bites for ITV, for which she was nominated for an RTS award.
Richardson returned to television presenting on Channel 4’s Supersize vs Superskinny which covered the topic of unconventional dietary habits with an emphasis on celebrities. She tried radical regimes "in a quest to expose uncomfortable truths about the quest for size zero".
Richardson fronted Channel 4's The Sex Education Show, broadcast from 9 September to 14 October 2008. The Sex Education Show returned in March 2009 as The Sex Education Show vs. Pornography. A third series The Sex Education Show: Am I Normal? was broadcast on July 2010. The fourth series, called The Sex Education Show: Stop Pimping Our Kids, aired from 19–21 April 2011. The fifth series began on 19 July 2011.
Legal dispute with Arnold Schwarzenegger
Having been in an 18-year relationship with film director Charles Martin, in December 2014 Richardson revealed that she is dating Sue Perkins.She would like to have had children, but lack of sex education impaired her ability to. 
- Ancestry.com. England & Wales, Birth Index: 1916–2005 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008. Original data: General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office.
- "About". annarichardson.co.uk. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- Roz Laws (8 September 2008). "The big interview: Anna Richardson". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- She states in the video provided in the article, that she had been with her boyfriend for nearly 20 years and was recently single before meeting Sue Perkins. 
- Carpenter, Louise. When Anna met Sue, The Times, 13 Dec 2014