This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Richardson in 2009 interviewing at Trafalgar Square
Anna Clare Richardson
27 September 1970
Wellington, Shropshire, England
|Education||The School of St Mary and St Anne, Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire|
|Occupation||Television presenter, writer, producer and journalist|
|Television||The Big Breakfast |
The Sex Education Show
Supersize vs Superskinny
You Are What You Eat
|Partner(s)||Charles Martin (1996–2014)|
Sue Perkins (2014—)
Richardson started her television presenting career on The Big Breakfast on Channel 4, and thereafter for the next six years appeared regularly in television programmes including Love Bites for ITV, for which she was nominated for an RTS award.
Richardson fronted Channel 4's The Sex Education Show, broadcast from 9 September to 14 October 2008. The Sex Education Show returned in March 2009 as The Sex Education Show vs. Pornography. A third series The Sex Education Show: Am I Normal? was broadcast on July 2010. The fourth series, called The Sex Education Show: Stop Pimping Our Kids, aired from 19–21 April 2011. The fifth series began on 19 July 2011.
Richardson presents Channel 4's Secret Eaters, which began on 16 May 2012. She also presents How Not to Get Old alongside Louise Redknapp which began on 7 August 2013. Richardson and Andi Osho present Supershoppers, which began on Channel 4 on 1 February 2016, although Osho has now been replaced by Sabrina Grant.
She presents Channel 4's Naked Attraction, which began on 25 July 2016.
In 2017, Richardson co-presented How to Retire at 40 on Channel 4. In January, February and April 2018, she was a guest panellist on four episodes of ITV's Loose Women. In February 2018, she co-presented How to Get Fit Fast with Amar Latif on Channel 4.
Legal dispute with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Ancestry.com. England & Wales, Birth Index: 1916–2005 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008. Original data: General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office.
- "About". annarichardson.co.uk. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- Roz Laws (8 September 2008). "The big interview: Anna Richardson". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- "No Sexperience Necessary". Am I Normal – Channel 4.
- Lindsay Clydesdale (4 September 2008). "Anna Richardson hopes new TV series will help educate Brits about sex". dailyrecord. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Anna Richardson says it was 'offensive' when people laughed at her relationship". Northsound1. 13 March 2016.
- Lambert, Victoria (12 February 2015). "I just happen to be in love with a woman". The Daily Telegraph.
- "Entertainment – Schwarzenegger libel 'settled'". BBC. Retrieved 3 October 2015.