Anna Sharevich at the 38th Chess Olympiad in Dresden, 2008
|Born||December 18, 1985|
Brest, Belarusian SSR, Soviet Union
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (2006)|
|FIDE rating||2276 (October 2017)|
|Peak rating||2378 (May 2011)|
Anna Sharevich (born December 18, 1985) is a Belarusian and American chess player holding the title of Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She won the Women's Belarusian Chess Championship in 2002, 2005, 2007 and 2011.
Sharevich played for team Belarus in the Women's Chess Olympiad in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012. In 2014, she transferred national federations from Belarus to United States. She was a member of team Saint Louis Arch Bishops, the 2014 champions of the United States Chess League.
- Kasparov, Sergey (2011-02-14). "Absolute and Women's Championships of Belarus 2011". ChessBase. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Women's Chess Olympiads: Anna Sharevich". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- Player transfers in 2014. FIDE.
- Anna Sharevich rating card at FIDE
- Anna Sharevich chess games at 365Chess.com
- Anna Sharevich player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Belarusian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to an American chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|