||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Anna Sheffield (born August 8, 1974 in New Mexico) is an American jewelry designer and entrepreneur. Anna designs jewelry for three of her own lines: Anna Sheffield Fine Jewelry, Bing Bang and Bespoke. She has also worked in collaboration with fashion designers such as Marc Jacobs and Phillip Lim and retail stores including Cole Haan, Target Corporation and Urban Outfitters to create jewelry.
Sheffield studied Fine Art at Academy of Art University in San Francisco, with a concentration on blacksmithing. After launching Bing Bang on the West Coast, Sheffield moved to New York in 2002. She started her Fine Jewelry collection in 2007.
- "Phat Baby… Sweet on Sui.. Field Day…". Women's Wear Daily. April 16, 2009. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Young, Kristin (May 19, 2012). "Designer Anna Sheffield Shows Her Softer Side". JCK. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "Academy of Art University Notable Alumni". Academy of Art University. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- Deutsch, Anna (August 31, 2012). "How I'm Making It: Jewelry Designer Anna Sheffield". Fashionista. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "Council of Fashion Designers of America".