Anna Umemiya (梅宮 アンナ? Umemiya Anna, born August 20, 1972) is a Japanese television personality and model. Born in Tokyo, she is the daughter of a Japanese father and an American mother, herself a former model. Her father, Tatsuo Umemiya, is an actor,and former original Iron Chef judge.
- Anna: Ai no Nikki (アンナ 愛の日記 (Anna - Diary of Love)) photo book (1995, Shinchosha, ISBN 978-4-10-326204-6)
- "Minikui Ahiru no Ko" datta Watashi (「みにくいあひるの子」だった私 (I Used to be an Ugly Duckling)) (2001, Kodansha, ISBN 978-4-06-210665-8)
- "Anna Umemiya ditches husband". Japan Today. 6 February 2003. Retrieved 17 February 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Daughter of Anna Umemiya debuts as child model". Japan Today. 10 September 2008. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- アンナ 愛の日記 at Amazon.co.jp Retrieved on 17 February 2009.
- 「みにくいあひるの子」だった私 at Amazon.co.jp Retrieved on 17 February 2009.
|This biographical article related to Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|