|Full name||Anna Margaret Windsor|
17 May 1976 |
Sydney, New South Wales
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||61 kg (134 lb)|
Anna Margaret Windsor (born 17 May 1976) is an Australian former competitive swimmer who won four medals in freestyle relays at the world championships in 1993, 1995 and 1998. She also competed at the 1996 and 2000 Summer Olympics and finished sixth in the 4×100-metre freestyle relay in 1996.
She was born in Sydney, but her family moved to Orange, New South Wales, when she was eight months old. After the 2000 Olympics, she retired from swimming to focus on studies. She received a university degree in medicine in 2004.
- Anna WINDSOR. les-sports.info.
- "Anna Windsor". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Anna Margaret Windsor. orange.nsw.gov.au
- Baby Boomers Archived 20 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine.. ESwimmer Issue 79, p. 26, January 2009.
- Baby Boomers Archived 19 March 2011 at the Wayback Machine.. ESwimmer Issue 46, p. 13, April 2006.
|This biographical article related to an Australian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|