Annabel Faith Catford Digance is an Australian politician representing the South Australian House of Assembly seat of Elder for the South Australian Branch of the Australian Labor Party since the 2014 state election.
Digance has been a healthcare professional, company director, small businessperson and lecturer at university. Digance holds multiple degrees including a Masters in Health Service Management, and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Digance had previously contested the overlapping federal seat of Boothby for Labor at the 2010 and 2013 elections. Digance nearly won the traditionally fairly safe Liberal seat of Boothby in 2010 with a 49.25 percent two-party vote.
- Elder, 2014 SA election: Antony Green ABC
- Draft Report (PDF): Electoral Districts Boundaries Commission 15 August 2016
- Electoral boundary reform in South Australia does not go far enough, Opposition says: ABC 15 August 2016
- Libs seething after another boundaries blow: InDaily 15 August 2016
- South Australian electoral boundaries redraw: The reaction: The Advertiser 16 August 2016
|South Australian House of Assembly|
|Member for Elder
|This article about an Australian Labor Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|