Annabel Jones is an English television producer, best known for producing Black Mirror with Charlie Brooker. She is a co-writer of the 2018 book Inside Black Mirror, with Brooker and Jason Arnopp.
Awards and nominations
In 2017, Jones won a Primetime Emmy Award for the Black Mirror episode "San Junipero" and in 2018, Jones won another for the episode "USS Callister". Alongside other individuals associated with the series, Jones was credited in the programme's nomination for the 2018 Black Reel Award for Outstanding Television Movie or Limited Series and the 2017 nomination and 2018 awarding of the Producers Guild of America Award for Best Long-Form Television.
Jones grew up in Milford Haven, Wales. She began studying developmental economics at the London School of Economics in 1990. After graduating in 1994, she worked for television production companies in Soho, London.
- Gilbert, Gerard (2017-12-28). "Without Annabel Jones, 'Black Mirror' wouldn't exist". inews.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- Brooker, Charlie; Jones, Annabel (1 November 2018). Inside Black Mirror. Penguin Random House. ISBN 9781529102581.
- "Annabel Jones". Television Academy. Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- For the list of nominees, see "Voters Are "Sweet" On Queen Sugar". Foundation for the Augmentation of African-Americans in Film. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
For the list of winners, see "Black Reel Awards | Past Winners". Foundation for the Augmentation of African-Americans in Film. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "2017 PGA Awards Winners". Producers Guild of America. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- McNary, Dave (20 January 2018). "'Last Week Tonight With John Oliver' Wins Producers Guild Award for Live Entertainment-Talk". Variety. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- Reynolds, Matt (11 April 2019). "Inside the prophetic, angry mind of Black Mirror's Charlie Brooker". Wired. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
|This biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|