|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Annabel Tollman (March 7, 1974 – June 5, 2013) was a fashion journalist and editor of Interview magazine.
Tollman was born in Brussels and raised in both London and New York. She was a stylist, fashion director, and soon-to-be star of a Bravo reality series. Among her clients were Scarlett Johansson, Mariah Carey, and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen In 2011, The Hollywood Reporter placed her at 21 in its list of the 25 most powerful stylists in Hollywood. She was also the stylist and spokeswoman for eBay fashion.
In 2010, she was voted one of the 50 most stylish New Yorkers by StyleCaster.
Tollman died in her sleep, reportedly from a blood clot, at the age of 39.
- ^ Cowles, Charlotte (June 7, 2013). "Stylist Annabel Tollman Has Died". New York Magazine. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- ^ Sidell, Misty (June 7, 2013). "Celebrity Stylist Annabel Tollman Dead at Thirty-Nine". The Daily Beast. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- ^ "Seven Days of Deals," The Hollywood Reporter April 5, 2011
- ^ "Annabel Tollman Likes To Wear Bullet Bras," New York Magazine 4/23/10
- ^ "The 25 Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood," The Hollywood Reporter March 9, 2011
- ^ "Fashion on eBay, Spoken by Annabel Tollman," The New York Times November 17, 2010
- ^ http://www.stylecaster.com/fashion/editorials/10785/50-most-stylish-new-yorkers#23
- ^ http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/06/07/annabel-tollman-dies---celebrity-stylist-and-fashion-editor-died-age-36