||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Annabelle Bond OBE (born 1969), is a British socialite, international adventurer and activist, who came to prominence after climbing the summit of Mount Everest on 15 May 2004, making her the fourth British woman to do so.
In 2005 she became the fastest woman and fourth fastest person to ever climb all Seven Summits, when she climbed them in 360 days. Her televised climb of Everest portrayed her as the glamorous blonde who brought her lipstick to the summit of Everest.
Despite her mountain climbing feats, she devotes much of her time to charity fundraising and heads the Eve Appeal to raise money for ovarian cancer. She has publicly spoken about her ovarian tumor, in an attempt to get more women to seek treatment, as well as to raise awareness and increase funding.
- Hurtado, Patricia. "Steel Partners CEO Sues Ex-Spear Leeds Chief Over Support". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Lattman, Peter (2013-04-25). "Millionaires Clash Over Socialite's Child Support Claims". The New York Times.
- "Scotsman newspaper bio of Annabelle Bond". Living.scotsman.com. 2004-09-01. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Kay, Richard (2007-09-09). "Annabelle's new challenge in Daily Mail 09 September 2007". London: Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Patrick Hosking, Chris Johnston Updated 11 minutes ago. "The Times". Timesonline.co.uk. Archived from the original on December 5, 2008. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- "Viewing Page 9 of Issue 58014". London-gazette.co.uk. 2006-06-17. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- "Steel Partners CEO Not Feeling So Amicable Toward His Ex-Wife, Her Current Boyfriend Anymore « Dealbreaker: Wall Street Insider – Financial News, Headlines, Commentary and Analysis – Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Banks". Dealbreaker.com. 2013-04-24. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- "Warren Lichtenstein sues his ex Annabelle Bond's lover, Tampa Bay Rays part-owner Andrew Cader". NYPOST.com. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-07-30.