From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several places share the name Annaberg.
- In Austria
- In Germany
- Annaberg-Buchholz, capital city of the Erzgebirgskreis district of Saxony
- Annaberg district, a former district of Saxony
- In Poland
- Chałupki (Racibórz County), a village in Silesia that is known as Annaberg in German
- Góra Świętej Anny, a village in Silesia that is known as Annaberg in German
- Annaberg (hill), the German name of the hill at Góra Świętej Anny and site of the Battle of Annaberg
- In the Virgin Islands
- Annaberg Historic District, sugar plantation ruins on St. John, Virgin Islands.
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.