|Location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Budget||₹5,000 crores for FY 2019-20|
Annadatha Sukhibhava (Telugu: అన్నదాత సుఖీభవ) is a welfare program started by Andhra Pradesh Government to provide ₹15,000 investment support to small and marginal farmers' families per annum which includes ₹6000 Union Government of India Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) share. The government is providing support to nearly 70 lakh farmers including tenant farmers. This farmer investment support scheme where the cash is paid directly into the Aadhaar linked bank accounts will cover all the farmers in the state on Family as unit basis without any conditions. It was formally started on 19 February 2019 by providing ₹1000 Initially by Real Time Governance Society Command and Control Center.
Andhra Pradesh Government was displaying the number of families benefiting with this scheme in real time basis on it's official website.
|Term||Amount||Date of Initiation||Families Eligible||Payment Initiated||Payment Success||Under Process||Amount|
|Phase 1||₹ 1000||17-02-2019||50,19,383||50,16,443||46,21,658||3,97,725||₹ 462.17 Cr|
|Phase 2||₹ 3000||03-04-2019||48,92,682||45,03,431||44,43,721||4,48,961||₹ 1333.12 Cr|
- "Andhra merges PM Kisan scheme with Annadatha Sukhibhava, all farmers to get Rs 10,000". The Indian Express. 14 February 2019. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "54 lakh Andhra farmers to get benefit of Annadata Sukhibhava scheme 2019: Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy". www.aninews.in. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- Rao, G. Venkataramana (6 February 2019). "₹5,000 cr. allocated for 'Annadata Sukhibhava'". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "Annadata Sukhibhava launched, nearly 50 lakh get Rs 1,000 on Day One". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 21 February 2019.
- ":: Annadatha Sukhibhava ::". annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|