Annals of Botany
|Edited by||John Seymour Heslop Harrison|
Oxford University Press (United Kingdom)
Annals of Botany is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal, founded in 1887, that publishes research articles, brief communications, and reviews in all areas of botany. The journal is supported and managed by Annals of Botany Company, a non-profit educational charity, and published through Oxford University Press. According to the 2011 Journal Citation Reports it has an impact factor of 4.041, in 2016 ranking 22nd out of 211 in the category Plant Sciences.
- Oxford Journals | Life Sciences | Annals of Botany
- Annals of Botany Archived September 26, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- "Annals of botany / editors, Charles Konig ... and John Sims ..." Hathi Trust.
- Schultes, J. A. (1830). "Schultes's Botanical Visit to England". In Hooker, William Jackson (ed.). Botanical miscellany: containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity or history, Volume 1. London: John Murray. p. s=48–78, page 48. OCLC 11939120.
- Journal homepage
- Annals of Botany at SCImago Journal Rank
- Annals of Botany at HathiTrust Digital Library
- Annals of Botany at Botanical Scientific Journals
|This article about a botany journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.