Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia
Medknow Publications on behalf of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists (India)
|License||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0|
|Ann. Cardiac Anaesth.|
Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia is a quarterly peer-reviewed open-access medical journal published by Medknow Publications on behalf of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists. It covers anaesthesia as related to cardiology and was established in 1998. The editor-in-chief is Prabhat Tewari (Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences), who succeeded Poonam Malhotra Kapoor (All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi) in 2018. Kapoor caused controversy when she published an editorial touting the accomplishments of the journal. Although Kapoor published a correction, her successor accused her of having "glorified" her contributions, "undermining the efforts of the past editors" of the journal, and the editorial was subsequently retracted.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- EBSCO databases
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Excerpta Medica/Embase
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- Stern, Victory (2018-04-30). "Infighting at journal prompts retraction of editorial "full of misinformation"". Retraction Watch. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- Kapoor, Poonam Malhotra (2017). "Annals of Cardiac Anesthesia: Beacon journey toward excellence: 2015-2017". Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia. 20 (1): 1–3. doi:10.4103/0971-9784.197801. PMID 28074786.
- "Erratum: Annals of Cardiac Anesthesia: Beacon journey toward excellence: 2015–2017". Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia. 20 (2): 280. 2017. doi:10.4103/0971-9784.201630. PMID 28393804.
- Tewari, P. (2018). "View point: Retraction is a pain but scientific misconduct is a crime!". Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia. 21 (2): 109–110. doi:10.4103/0971-9784.229937. PMID 29652267.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- "Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- "Source details: Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-04-30.