Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annam may refer to:
- Regions of Vietnam:
- A name of Vietnam used prior to 1945
- An Nam, the Dương Dynasty (An Nam)
- Annam (French protectorate), a former subdivision of French Indochina, now the central region of Vietnam
- Annam (Chinese province), the southernmost province of Imperial China between 679–939, now part of northern Vietnam
- Annamite Range, mountain range in Indochina
- Annam (Dungeons & Dragons), a character in Dungeons & Dragons role-playing universe
- SAS Tafelberg, Danish tanker originally named Annam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.