Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Annan, annan, or ann an in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annan may refer to:
- Annan River, Queensland, a river just south of Cooktown
- Annan, Ontario, a community within the municipality of Meaford
- Annan, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- River Annan, Dumfries and Galloway
- Annan District, a district located in the north of Tainan City
- Annan Plan for Cyprus, United Nations proposal to reunify Cyprus
- Annam (disambiguation)
- Anann, a goddess in Irish mythology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.