(Redirected from Annapolis (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Annapolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annapolis is the capital of the U.S. state of Maryland.
Annapolis may also refer to:
- Related to Annapolis, Maryland:
- Annapolis (2006 film), a 2006 film set at the United States Naval Academy
- The Annapolis Conference, which was held in Annapolis, Maryland, in 2007, is informally referred to as "Annapolis"
- Annapolis Convention (1774–1776), Revolutionary War government of Maryland
- Annapolis Convention (1786), a convention which led to the Philadelphia Convention, aka Constitutional Convention, 1787
- USS Annapolis, any one of four ships of the U.S. Navy named for Annapolis, Maryland, most recently the Los Angeles-class submarine USS Annapolis (SSN-760).
- The United States Naval Academy, also known as Annapolis
- Annapolis Junction, Maryland, unincorporated community in Howard County, Maryland
- Annapolis, California, an unincorporated locality in Sonoma County, California
- Annapolis, Illinois
- Annapolis, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Annapolis, Missouri, a town in the U.S. state of Missouri
- Annapolis, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- The commercial trawler Annapolis, built in 1937, which became the USS Merganser
- NSS Annapolis, former a very low frequency (VLF) and high frequency (HF) transmitter station operated by the United States Navy (1918–1999)
- Annapolis County, Nova Scotia, a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia
- Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia, a town in Annapolis county Nova Scotia
- The Annapolis Valley, spanning Annapolis, Digby and Kings county; containing the Annapolis River
- The Annapolis (electoral district), a defunct federal electoral district in Nova Scotia
- The Annapolis (provincial electoral district), a current provincial electoral district in Nova Scotia
- Annapolis-class destroyer, a class of helicopter destroyers in Royal Canadian Navy service
- Anápolis, a city in Goiás
- Annapolis, a genus of spiders, with the sole species Annapolis mossi
- Annapolis (1928 film), a 1928 silent film drama
- St. John's College (Annapolis/Santa Fe), Annapolis, located in Annapolis, MD, referred to as the "Annapolis" campus
- The United States Naval Academy, located in Annapolis, Maryland, informally referred to as "Annapolis"
- The Annapolis Group, a nonprofit alliance of U.S. colleges.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annapolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.