From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Annapoorna)
Annapurna is a massif in the Himalayas, in north-central Nepal.
Annapurna or Annapoorna may also refer to:
- Annapurna, Nepal, a village in Bhojpur District in the east of the country
- Annapurna Sanctuary, a high glacial basin lying below the mountain range
- Annapoorna (actress), Telugu film actress
- Annapurna Devi (Roshanara Khan), Indian classical instrumentalist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Annapoorna (film), a 1964 Kannada language film
- Annapurna (book), story of the first recorded expedition to reach the summit
- Annapurna (film), Telugu language film
Arts, entertainment, and media companies
- Annapurna FM, a Nepali radio station
- Annapurna Pictures, a U.S.-based film production company
- Annapurna Studios, an India-based film production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annapurna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.