|Directed by||V. Madhusudan Rao|
|Produced by||V. B. Rajendra Prasad|
|Starring||Chilakalapudi Seetha Rama Anjaneyulu
Relangi Venkata Ramaiah
|Music by||Susarla Dakshinamurthi|
Jagapathi Art Pictures
Ramayya, Ranganatham and Venkayya are business partners. When they get huge profits, Ranganatham does not want to share it with his partners. So he murders Venkayya and puts the blame on Ramayya. Ramayya goes to jail, his wife dies and his children suffer at a relations' place. Aanand is their only supporter in that whole house for them.
They grow up, and Annapurna studies, earns and supports her brother's education. An accident sees her at Ranganatham's house in a village where Aanand is a police inspector. Aanand and Annapurna fall in love, but Aanand's parents do not accept his choice. Annapurna is asked to marry Ranganatham. In the meantime, Ramayya escapes from jail, and the same hired killer of Venkayya ends up killing Ranganatham. As he dies, he sees the error of his ways, and Aanand and Annapurna have a happy ending with Ramayya reunited with his family.
- Manasemito Telisindile Kanuchoopulo Anuragamanta Kanipinchele (Lyricist: Arudra; Singers: P. B. Srinivas, P. Susheela)
- Nee Pooja Chesenu Thalli Kaapadu Subha Kalpa Valli (Lyricist: Arudra; Singer: P. Susheela)
- Neevevvaro Chirunavvulato (Parody Song) (Lyricist: Arudra; Singers: P. B. Srinivas, Savitri)
- Rathammo Rathammo Ramani Muddula Gumma (Lyricist: Arudra; Singers: Pithapuram Nageswara Rao, Swarnalatha)
- Tala Tala Mila Mila Pagati Poota Vennela Enduvalana (Lyricist: Arudra; Singer: P. Susheela)
- Vagalaadi Vayyaram Bhale Joru Nee Vayyaram Olikinchu Once Moru (Lyricist: Arudra; Singers: Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao, Jikki)
- Yentho Chakkani Challani Seema Paadipantala Vanaseema (Lyricist: Arudra; Singers: Pithapuram Nageswara Rao, Jamuna Rani)
|This article about a Telugu film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|