This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Eisenhower was married to Wolfgang Flöttl, a billionaire hedge-fund manager who once owned an art collection with pieces by Van Gogh, Picasso, and Cézanne. Both are well known figures in the New York charity circuit.
Eisenhower has one daughter, Adriana Echavarría, a photographer (born May 29, 1969). Her ex-son-in-law, the ex Vice Minister of Justice in Colombia and now a Vice President of Avianca Airlines, Eduardo Mendoza de la Torre, is the only man to have ever testified against the notorious drug lord Pablo Escobar. She has two grandchildren, Camila and Nicolás Mendoza.
Anne Eisenhower was presented as a debutante to high society at the prestigious International Debutante Ball at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City in 1967. Her daughter and granddaughter, Adriana Echavarría and Camila Mendoza Echavarría, were also presented as debutantes to high society at the International Debutante Ball in 1987 and 2016 respectively. Many other members of the Eisenhower family have been presented as debutantes at the International Debutante Ball.
- Barbanel, Josh (11 December 2010), "Eisenhower Kin Sells Old Mansion In Southampton", The Wall Street Journal, New York City
- Crawford, David; Mollenkamp, Carrick (25 January 2007), "How a Hedge-Fund Mogul Disrupted an Austrian Bank", The Wall Street Journal, New York City
- Yarrow, Andrew (2 January 1987), "The Evening Hours", The New York Times, New York City
- "Al altar", Semana, Bogotá, Colombia, 13 December 1993
- Sabino, Catherine. "A Sneak-Peek Inside the International Debutante Ball". Haute Living. Retrieved 9 June 2018.