Lindbergh was raised in Darien, Connecticut and was the daughter of aviators/authors Charles Lindbergh and Anne Morrow Lindbergh. She was educated at Radcliffe College and at the Sorbonne in Paris. She married and later divorced Julien Feydy, who she met while studying in Paris. The couple had a daughter, Constance Feydy, and a son, Charles Augustus Feydy, who died in Paris, aged 19.
She later married Jerzy Sapieyevski, a composer and conductor. They had a son, Marek Sapieyevski, and later divorced.
- Osprey Island (1974)
- The Hunky Dory Dairy (1986)
- The People in Pineapple Place (1982)
- The Prisoner of Pineapple Place (1988)
- The Shadow on the Dial (1987)
- The Worry Week (1985)
- Three Lives to Live (1992)
- Travel Far, Pay No Fare (1992)
- Bailey's Window (1984)
- Nick of Time (1994)
- Next Time, Take Care (1987)
- Nobody's Orphan (1983)
- Tidy Lady (1989)
- Local Vertical: Poetry (2000)
- "Anne Spencer Lindbergh Is Dead; Flier's Daughter and Writer, 53". New York Times. December 12, 1993.
- "Lindbergh, Anne". WorldCat.
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|