Anne Mulder (born December 14, 1969 in Hoogeveen) is a Dutch politician and former civil servant. As a member of the People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie) he has been an MP since June 17, 2010. He focuses on matters of health care insurance, prevention and pharmaceutics.
Education and early career
Mulder studied political economy at Erasmus University Rotterdam. As a conscripted soldier he served with UNPROFOR in Dutchbat III in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Between 2005 and 2015, he worked as consultant with public affairs firm Pauw Sanders Zeilstra Van Spaendonck (PSZVS) in The Hague.
In parliament, Mulder serves on the Defence Committee; the Committee on European Affairs; the Finance Committee; the Committee on Foreign Affairs; the Committee on Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation; the Committee on Infrastructure and the Environment; and the Committee on Security and Justice.
In addition to his role in parliament, Mulder has been serving as member of the Dutch delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe since 2016. As member of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, he is currently a member of the Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy and a member of the Committee on the Honouring of Obligations and Commitments by Member States of the Council of Europe (Monitoring Committee). He was a member of a cross-party delegation to observe the 2016 presidential elections in Bulgaria and the 2017 presidential elections in Serbia.
- AD HOC COMMITTEE FOR THE OBSERVATION OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN BULGARIA, 6 NOVEMBER 2016 Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of November 3, 2016.
- PACE to observe presidential election in Serbia Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, press release of March 29, 2017.
- (in Dutch) Parlement.com biography
- (in Dutch) Anne Mulder personal website
- (in Dutch) House of Representatives biography
- (in Dutch) People's Party for Freedom and Democracy website
|This article about a Dutch People's Party for Freedom and Democracy politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|