Annie Oakley (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Anne Oakley)
Annie Oakley was a famous sharpshooter in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.
Annie Oakley may also refer to:
- Annie Oakley (1894 film), an 1894 short film
- Annie Oakley (film), a 1935 film starring Barbara Stanwyck
- Annie Oakley (TV series) (1954–1957)
- SS Annie Oakley, a Liberty ship in World War II
- Ann Oakley (born 1944), British sociologist, feminist, and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annie Oakley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.