|Senator for Tasmania|
1 July 2011
18 October 1957 |
Latrobe, Tasmania, Australia
|Political party||Australian Labor Party|
Anne Elizabeth Urquhart (nee Polden, born 18 October 1957) is an Australian politician and member of the Australian Labor Party. She was elected to the Australian Senate representing Tasmania at the 2010 Australian federal election.
Before entering politics Urquhart first worked at the Simplot food processing factory in Ulverstone, before becoming an official with the Food Preservers' Union of Australia (FPUA). The FPUA later merged into Australian Manufacturing Workers Union and from 2004 Urquhart was the state secretary of that body in Tasmania.
- "Senate Results – Tasmania – 2010 Federal Election". Archived from the original on 26 August 2010. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- "Anne Urquhart: Senate Candidate for Tasmania". Australian Labor Party. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- "Senate candidates & Group Voting Tickets (Senate preference flows) for SA, 2010 federal election". Archived from the original on 6 August 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- "Mrs Anne Urquhart". TasBuild Limited. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- Summary of parliamentary voting for Senator Anne Urquhart on TheyVoteForYou.org.au
|This article about an Australian Labor Party member of the Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|