||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Watanabe at Narita-san Temple in Osaka, February 2014
|Native name||渡辺 杏|
14 April 1986 |
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Masahiro Higashide (married 2015–)|
|Children||twin daughters (born. May 2016)|
Anne Watanabe (渡辺 杏 Watanabe An?, born 14 April 1986 in Tokyo) is a Japanese fashion model, actress, and singer. She is the daughter of film actor Ken Watanabe and his first wife Yumiko. In her modeling work, she is known by the mononym Anne.
Watanabe's first high-profile modeling season was spring/summer 2006, in which she was featured in runway shows for Anna Sui, Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, and Vivienne Tam, among others. She also walked for Baby Phat, Imitation of Christ, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Thakoon in subsequent seasons.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Tengoku to Jigoku (TV Asahi, 2007)
- Tenchijin (NHK, 2009), Megohime
- Karei Naru Spy (NTV, 2009)
- Samurai High School (NTV, 2009)
- Shinzanmono (TBS, 2010, ep1)
- Naka nai to Kimeta Hi (Fuji TV, 2010)
- Joker: Yurusarezaru Sōsakan (Fuji TV, 2010)
- Namae o Nakushita Megami (Fuji TV, 2011)
- Yokai Ningen Bem (NTV, 2011)
- Taira no Kiyomori (NHK, 2012), Hōjō Masako
- xxxHOLiC (WOWOW, 2013)
- Kasuka na Kanojo (Fuji TV, 2013)
- Gochisōsan (NHK, 2013)
- Hanasaki Mai Speaks Out (NTV, 2014–), Mai Hanasaki
- Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira (Fuji TV, 2015)
- Sakura no Sono (2008)
- Fashion Week (2009)
- Bandage (2010)
- Ninja Kids!!! (2011)
- Yōkai Ningen Bem The Movie (2012)
- Platinum Data (2013)
- Midsummer's Equation (2013)
- Miss Hokusai (2015), Oei (voice)
- Hoshigaoka Wonderland (2016)
- Golden Orchestra (2016)
- Book Bar (2008–present, J-Wave)
- Lights (2010, Epic/Sony)
- Ai o Anata ni (2012, Epic/Sony)
In May 2016, Watanabe gave birth to twin daughters.
- 49th FECJ Awards: International Model of the Year
- 64th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress for Naka nai to Kimeta Hi
- 56th Elan d'or Awards: Newcomer of the Year
- 5th Tokyo Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actress for Yōkai Ningen Bem
- 23rd Hashida Award: Newcomer of the Year
- 52nd Galaxy Award: Individual Award for Hanasaki Mai Speaks Out, Kuroha, and Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
- "Anne Watanabe". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2014-12-17.
- "Anne to debut as a singer". Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- Kuhn, Anthony. "For Japanese Women, The Past Is The Latest Fad"
- "Anne Watanabe profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- Magic Romance (Anna Sui) (Video) (YouTube). PrivatePerfume. October 31, 2008. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- 杏＆東出昌大が元日結婚！春には挙式・披露宴 熱愛発覚から１年 [Anne and Masahiro Higashide to marry on New Year's Day! ceremony to be held in spring]. Sponichi Annex (in Japanese). Japan: Sports Nippon Newspapers. 26 December 2014. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "FEC - Fashion Editors Club of Japan". FECJ. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "テレビ番組表 - テレビ欄・番組表のSmartザテレビジョン". Smartザテレビジョン. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "エランドール賞". All Nippon Producers Association. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Tokyo Drama Awards 2012". The Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "杏が橋田賞新人賞を受賞". The Hochi Shimbun. April 4, 2015. Archived from the original on April 2, 2016. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "第52回ギャラクシー賞入賞作品一覧". Association Of Broadcast Critics NPO. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "杏、ギャラクシー賞個人賞！フジ「デート」などの演技評価". Sankei Shimbun. Retrieved 12 December 2016.