Annecy – Haute-Savoie – Mont Blanc Airport
Annecy - Haute-Savoie - Mont Blanc Airport
Aéroport Annecy Haute-Savoie Mont Blanc
|Operator||CCI de Haute Savoie|
|Elevation AMSL||1,521 ft / 464 m|
Location of the Rhône-Alpes region in France
Source: French AIP
Annecy – Haute-Savoie – Mont Blanc Airport or Aéroport Annecy Haute-Savoie Mont Blanc (IATA: NCY, ICAO: LFLP), also known as Aéroport d'Annecy - Meythet, is an airport located 3.5 km northwest of Annecy, between Meythet and Metz-Tessy, all communes of the Haute-Savoie département in the Rhône-Alpes région of France.
Airlines and destinations
No destinations served at present.
- Aéroport Annecy Haute-Savoie Mont Blanc (official site) ‹See Tfd›(in French)
- Aéroport d'Annecy - Haute Savoie (Union des Aéroports Français) ‹See Tfd›(in French)
- Airport information for LFLP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Current weather for LFLP at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for NCY at Aviation Safety Network
|This Haute-Savoie geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|