Annekatrin Thiele (born 18 October 1984 in Sangerhausen) is a German rower. She competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics, where she won a silver medal in double sculls with Christiane Huth. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she again won a silver medal, this time in the women's quadruple sculls. She has also twice won World Championship gold, both times in the women's quadruple sculls. At the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro she competed in women's quadruple sculls competition in which the German team won the gold medal.
- "Ann-Katrin Thiele - Olympics Athletes - 2008 Summer Olympics - Beijing, China - ESPN". Sports.espn.go.com. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Annekatrin Thiele". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 1 August 2015. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "Annekatrin THIELE - worldrowing.com". Worldrowing.com. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "Rio 2016". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 1 September 2016. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- Annekatrin Thiele at the International Olympic Committee
- Annekatrin Thiele at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
|This article about a rowing Olympic medalist for Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|