Anneli Granget (August 11, 1935 – April 25, 1971) was a German stage and television actress.
Granget was born in Königsberg, East Prussia. She began her film and stage career at the end of the 1950s. For eight years, she was a member of the Nuremberg Ensemble; after 1970, she appeared there as a guest. She performed as a guest at the Nuremberg Playhouse at the Staatstheater Nürnberg, the Ruhrfestspiele in Recklinghausen and others.
Her first role on television was Svanhild Magnussen in the five-part television movie Am grünen Strand der Spree and brought her name to the public's attention. Afterward, she primarily played leading roles, such as the role of "Trudel Baumann" in Hans Fallada's Jeder stirbt für sich allein in 1962, directed by Falk Harnack and starring Edith Schultze-Westrum and Alfred Schieske. In 1968, she played "Nurse Inge" (German: Schwester Inge) in the 13-part television miniseries, Hafenkrankenhaus. Her last television role was in 1970 in Gerhart Hauptmann's drama, Vor Sonnenuntergang, with Werner Hinz and Cordula Trantow.
Granget was married to actor Hannes Riesenberger, with whom she shared the stage several times. They had one son. Suffering from depression, she took her life on April 25, 1971.
- Am grünen Strand der Spree (1960), Part 2
- Eine etwas sonderbare Dame (1960), with Brigitte Horney
- Unseliger Sommer (1961), with Ullrich Haupt
- Anfrage (1962), directed by Egon Monk
- Nachruf auf Jürgen Trahnke (1962), directed by Rolf Hädrich, with Ernst Jacobi
- Jeder stirbt für sich allein (1962), directed by Falk Harnack
- Der Schatten (1963)
- Die Gerechten (1964), with Christoph Bantzer
- Zeitvertreib (1964)
- Briefe der Liebe: Goethe und Bettina (1965)
- Ankunft bei Nacht (Verwehte Spuren) (1965)
- Im Jahre Neun(1966), with Gerd Baltus and Hans Söhnker
- Liebesgeschichten (1967)
- Hafenkrankenhaus (1968), with Rolf Schimpf
- Der Punkt »M« (1969)
- Vor Sonnenuntergang (1970), with Werner Hinz, Cordula Trantow, Doris Schade
- Das Opfer von Treblinka - Die Geschichte des Kostek Wittkowsky (1958), with Erik Schumann and P. Walter Jacob
- Die ungleichen Brüder (1958), with Lina Carstens
- Geh nicht nach El Kuwehd (1960), by Günter Eich (Schirin), with Horst Sachtleben
- Um Mitternacht (1960), with Arnold Marquis
- Gottes liebe Kinder (1961)
- Die beiden Tabakspfeifen (Die Motte) (1961), with Walter Richter and Angelika Hurwicz
- Die ganze Wahrheit und nichts als die Wahrheit (1966), with Erik Schumann
- Anna und Wassilij (1968)
- "50 Jahre Schauspiel aus Kantinensicht" Nürnberger Zeitung (November 2, 2009). Retrieved March 11, 2012 (German)
|This article about a German television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|