|Born||September 22, 1973 (age 44)|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Throughout her career, she has partnered with Jenny Johnson Jordan.
In 1999, she and Johnson Jordan were the winningest USA men's or women's pro beach volleyball team with over $200,000 in winnings.
Davis was named "Queen of the beach" in the Honolulu AVP tournament.
Davis and Johnson Jordan missed the 2005 AVP tour because of their pregnancies.
|United States||1st (11 times)||$652,950|
|AVP||1st (8 times)||$537,325|
|AVP HWN*||1st (4 times)||$26,625|
|BVA||1st (2 times)||$27,750|
|International||1st (2 times)||$221,225|
|FIVB||1st (2 times)||$221,225|
|Overall||1st (13 times)||$874,175|
Davis currently resides in Valencia, California with husband Byron and two children, Mya (born 2001) and Victoria (born 2005).
- AVP Profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2008-07-05)
- Annett Davis at the FIVB beach volleyball players' database
- Annett Davis at the Beach Volleyball Database
- Annett Davis at the International Olympic Committee
- Annett Davis at Sports Reference
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|