Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annette may refer to:
- Diminutive of Anna (name), since the Industrial Age used as a name of its own
- Annette Bening (born 1958), American actress
- Annette Dytrt (born 1983), German figure skater
- Annette Funicello (1942–2013), American actress and singer
- Annette Humpe (born 1950), German songwriter, pop singer, and record producer
- Annette, Special Operations Executive codename for Yvonne Cormeau, a British spy during World War II .
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.