Annette Dasch (born 24 March 1976) is a German soprano. She performs in operas and concerts.
She made her debut at the Bavarian State Opera as the Gänsemagd (Goose girl) in Humperdinck's Königskinder, at La Scala as Elvira in Mozart's Don Giovanni, at the Salzburg Festival 2006 as Aminta in his Il re pastore, staged and conducted by Thomas Hengelbrock, and at the Paris Opera as Antonia in Offenbach's The Tales of Hoffmann. Her performance of Schumann's Genoveva at the Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden under Marc Piollet was recorded live in 2006. In 2007 she sang Elvira at the Berlin State Opera under Daniel Barenboim. She appeared in Salzburg in 2007 as Haydn's Armida, staged by Christof Loy, and in 2008 as Donna Anna in Don Giovanni. She sang the role of Electra in Mozart's Idomeneo, staged by Dieter Dorn and conducted by Kent Nagano, in the reopening in June 2008 of the Cuvilliés Theatre where the opera had been first performed in 1781. Idomeneo was performed by John Mark Ainsley and Ilia by Juliane Banse. Her debut at the Metropolitan Opera in 2009 was the Countess in Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro, conducted by Fabio Luisi. Her debut at the Bayreuth Festival as Elsa in Wagner's Lohengrin, staged by Hans Neuenfels and conducted by Andris Nelsons, in the opening night 25 July 2010.
On the concert stage she appeared at the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino in Mendelssohn's Elijah with Seiji Ozawa. She sang in Schumann's Das Paradies und die Peri the Vienna Philharmonic conducted by Nikolaus Harnoncourt. With the Gächinger Kantorei and the New York Philharmonic under Helmuth Rilling she appeared in Avery Fisher Hall in Handel's Messiah in 2009.
She has a regular show called "Annette's Dasch-Salon" in Berlin, playing with the term "Waschsalon" (laundromat).
- Carl Orff Carmina Burana – Gert Henning-Jensen, Zeljko Lucic, Orfeón Donostiarra, hr-Sinfonieorchester, conductor Hugh Wolff, Rheingau Musik Festival live in Eberbach Abbey, 2002
- Mozart: Il re pastore – Marlis Petersen, Krešimir Špicer, Arpiné Rahdjian, Andreas Karasiak, Balthasar-Neumann-Ensemble, conductor Thomas Hengelbrock, Deutsche Grammophon, DVD 2006
- Benjamin Britten War Requiem – James Taylor, Christian Gerhaher, Festivalensemble Stuttgart, conductor Helmuth Rilling, hänssler classic, September 2008
- Joseph Haydn Die Schöpfung – Annette Dasch, Christoph Strehl, Thomas Quasthoff and Vienna Chamber Choir and Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra conducted by Ádám Fischer, Euroarts 2009
- ""Ich muss raus. Ich muss leben!"". 25 November 2007.
- Salzburg Festival Archive 2006
- Annette Dasch on Bach Cantatas website
- Schumann: Genoveva – Opera in Four Acts, Op. 81 – 2CD on Premiere Classical
- Annette Dasch Archived 23 December 2009 at the Wayback Machine at New York Philharmonic
- Salzburg Festival Archive 2007
- "Annette Dasch". Bayreuther Festspiele. Archived from the original on 19 July 2011. Retrieved 16 March 2010.
- Salzburg Festival Archive 2008
- Idomeneo Archived 16 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine Bayerische Staatsoper, Biographies
- Jubel für «Idomeneo» im wiedereröffneten Münchner Cuvilliés-Theater[permanent dead link] ddp, 15 June 2008 (in German)
- Pratfalls at the Palace, Upstairs or Downstairs review by Steve Smith in The New York Times, 5 November 2009
- Messiah Archived 6 March 2010 at the Wayback Machine New York Philharmonic, 2009
- A Period-Style Taste of a Holiday-Season Staple review by Vivian Schweitzer in The New York Times, 16 December 2009
- Bernheimer, Martin (4 December 2014). "Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg, Metropolitan Opera, New York – review". Financial Times.
- Das Lied Archived 8 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine The Jury for 2011
- Richard Beaudoin: Works Archived 15 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine, accessed 10 January 2011
- Vom Urlaub träumen ist auch okay (It's also ok to dream of vacation) Interview in FAZ, 10 June 2008 (in German)
- "Die Schöne und das Biest (Deutscher Original Film Soundtrack)". Discogs. Retrieved 8 November 2020.
- "Annette Dasch: Erst Wotersen, dann Bayreuth". Lübecker Nachrichten. 8 August 2019. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- Hauser, Marion (8 June 2012). "Annette Dasch: Gefunkt hat es bei Blunzengröstl". Kurier.
- "DANIEL SCHMUTZHARD – Geschichten aus dem Wiener Wald". Oline Merker. 22 March 2015.
- Official website archived on 1 March 2013
- Annette Dasch at IAAC International Artists Management
- Our guest on 04.10.2009 Annette Dasch, Opera Singer Deutsche Welle, 2009 (in German)
- Entries for recordings by Annette Dasch on WorldCat