The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Schwarz in August 2006
Annette Carmen Schönlaub|
26 March 1984
Near Mainz, Germany
|Other names||Anette, Annette Schwartz, Annette, Annetta Schwarz|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lb)|
Schwarz started her pornographic career when she was 18, moving to Munich where she began working in John Thompson's GGG and 666 movies. After three years of being a contract performer for Thompson, she started appearing in productions by Private, Evil Angel, and other studios.
In September 2004, Schwarz launched her own production company, Annette Schwarz Production, and signed a distribution deal with Your Choice Distributions in July 2009. She made her directorial debut with the series Fairly Abused, for which she has released two volumes as of January 2011[update].
In December 2011, Schwarz clarified that she had not retired from pornography like many people believed and that she is an active performer in Europe. She is currently not working in the United States, but stated that she has plans to return later on.
In late 2014, Schwarz' previous homepages AnnetteSchwarz.com and TotallyAnnette.com have disappeared from the Internet.
- 2008 Adam Film World Guide Award – Female Performer Of The Year
- 2008 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene - Video for Fashionistas Safado: Berlin
- 2008 XRCO Award – Superslut
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Oral Sex Scene – Face Fucking Inc. 3
- Annette Schwarz at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Porno-Münchnerin wird Star in USA". bild.de. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- Kobiata (2008-04-09). "Über-starlet: Annette Schwarz" (PDF). WordPress. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- Big D (2008-01-09). "Inside Annette Schwarz". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2013-12-28.
- Tod Hunter (2009-07-06). "Annette Schwarz Signs Distro Deal With Your Choice". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-03-09.
- "Schwarz's Returns to Director's Chair for 'Fairly Abused 2'". AVN. 2011-01-21. Retrieved 2014-03-09.
- Annette Schwarz (2011-12-17). "American Porn – I definitely WILL come back". totallyannette.com. Archived from the original on March 28, 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "Penthouse Magazine Names Porn's 'Dirty Dozen'". AVN. 2013-09-30. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- Nelson X (2008-04-25). "Adam Film World Announces Annual Award Winners". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2013-05-04.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 23 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Annette Schwarz.|