Schwarz in August 2006
26 March 1984
Near Mainz, Germany
|Other names||Anette, Annette Schwartz, Annette, Annetta Schwarz|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lb)|
|No. of adult films||280 as performer, 2 as director (per IAFD)|
Schwarz started her pornographic career when she was 18, moving to Munich where she began working in John Thompson's GGG and 666 movies. After three years of being a contract performer for Thompson, she started appearing in productions by Private, Evil Angel, and other studios.
In September 2004, Schwarz launched her own production company, Annette Schwarz Production, and signed a distribution deal with Your Choice Distributions in July 2009. She made her directorial debut with the series Fairly Abused, for which she has released two volumes as of January 2011.
In December 2011, Schwarz clarified that she had not retired from pornography like many people believed and that she is an active performer in Europe. She is currently not working in the United States, but stated that she has plans to return later on.
Schwarz was placed on Penthouse magazine's "Dirty Dozen" list in their November 2013 issue. In an infamous scene she relayed in graphic detail that while working as a nurse the abuse she subjected elderly patients to, however this may have been a part of her performance.
- 2008 Adam Film World Guide Award – Female Performer Of The Year
- 2008 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene - Video for Fashionistas Safado: Berlin
- 2008 XRCO Award – Superslut
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Oral Sex Scene – Face Fucking Inc. 3
- Annette Schwarz at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Münchnerin wird Porno-Star in den USA
- Kobiata (2008-04-09). "Über-starlet: Annette Schwarz" (PDF). WordPress. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- Big D (2008-01-09). "Inside Annette Schwarz". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2013-12-28.
- Tod Hunter (2009-07-06). "Annette Schwarz Signs Distro Deal With Your Choice". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-03-09.
- "Schwarz's Returns to Director's Chair for 'Fairly Abused 2'". AVN. 2011-01-21. Retrieved 2014-03-09.
- Annette Schwarz (2011-12-17). "American Porn – I definitely WILL come back". totallyannette.com. Archived from the original on March 28, 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "Penthouse Magazine Names Porn's 'Dirty Dozen'". AVN. 2013-09-30. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- Oral Consumption 10 (DVD). Anabolic Video. 2007.
- Nelson X (2008-04-25). "Adam Film World Announces Annual Award Winners". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2013-05-04.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 23 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Annette Schwarz.|