Anni Rehborn c. 1932
20 November 1907|
|Died||30 November 1987(aged 80)|
Anni Rehborn (20 November 1907 – 30 November 1987) was a German swimmer who won a bronze medal in the 4×100 m freestyle relay at the 1927 European Aquatics Championships. She entered the 1928 Summer Olympics, but did not compete for unknown reasons. During her career she won eight national titles in the 100 m backstroke (1923–1925, 1927–1929) and 100 m freestyle events (1923–1924).
Rehborn was the wife of Dr. Karl Brandt, one of Adolf Hitler's personal physicians. The two married on 17 March 1934. The couple had one child, Karl Adolf Brandt, born 4 October 1935. With her husband a part of Hitler's inner circle, Rehborn became close friends with both Eva Braun and Margarete Speer, wife of Albert Speer.
- Schwimmen – Deutsche Meisterschaften (Damen-Teil 1). sport-komplett.de
- Hanni Rehborn. sports-reference.com
- Schwimmen – Deutsche Meisterschaften (Damen-Teil 2). sport-komplett.de
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-04-07. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- Görtemaker, Heike B. (2011). Eva Braun: Life With Hitler. United States: Knopf. p. 114. ISBN 0-307-59582-X. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
|This biographical article related to a German swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|