Annick Ménardo is a contemporary perfumer who worked under the fragrance firm Firmenich since joining in 1991. Although she has a background in a wide base of sciences such as biochemistry and medicine, Annick Ménardo pursued perfumery as her subject of study and is a graduate of the French perfume academy ISIPCA. She was mentored under Michel Almayrac while working at Créations Aromatiques and her early work is influenced by his style
Annick Ménardo is also known in her work with sculptor Nobi Shioya in his /7S/ olfactory art installation and created the scent for the sculpture "Anger". It is noted by Nobi that she was easily assigned to the piece "...because (she) is always angry."
- Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin, Lolita Lempicka
- Body Kouros, Yves Saint Laurent
- Hypnotic Poison, Christian Dior
- Bois d'Argent, Christian Dior
- Boss Bottled, Boss
- Black, Bvlgari
- Lolita Lempicka, Lolita Lempicka
- Patchouli 24, Le Labo
- Bois d'Armenie, Guerlain
- Altikä, Yves Rocher
- Comme une Evidence Femme, Yves Rocher
- Fuel For Life, Diesel
- Jaïpur Homme, Boucheron
- Visit, Loris Azzaro
- Red, Lacoste
- Moment de Bonheur, Yves Rocher
- S-Perfume. "/AKM/ Annick Ménardo (a k a AKM)". S-Perfume. Archived from the original on 18 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-07.
- Burr, Chandler (Summer 2006). "Art Scenter". V. pp. 64–64.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|