Annie Collins is a film editor from New Zealand, best known for her work on The Return of the King. She was a film conformer on The Fellowship of the Ring, and moved up to assistant editor on The Two Towers. Her work with Jamie Selkirk (as an "additional editor") helped earn The Return of the King an Oscar for Best Editing in 2004.
- Solo - assistant editor, 1978
- Goodbye Pork Pie - sound editor, 1981
- Patu! - editor, 1983
- The Neglected Miracle - editor, 1985
- Mana Waka - editor, 1990
- Once Were Warriors - dialogue supervisor, 1994
- Tamaiti, O - editor, 1996
- Scarfies - editor, 1999
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - film conformer, 2001
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - assistant editor, 2002
- Kombi Nation - editor, 2003
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - additional editor, 2003
- Out of the Blue - editor, 2006
- Xmas for Lou - editor, 1992
- Annie Collins at IMDb
- "Annie Collins Uncut", interview in Onfilm Magazine, December, 2004. Online version archived at WebCite from this original URL 2008-06-04.
- "Annie Collins biography". NZ on Screen. Retrieved 7 June 2019. Based on a 2009 interview.