|Born||July 22, 1984|
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Employer||New York Magazine|
|Spouse(s)||Ezra Klein (m. 2011)|
Annie M. Lowrey (born July 22, 1984) reports on politics and economic policy for New York magazine. Previously, Lowrey covered economic policy for The New York Times. Prior to that, she covered the economy as the Moneybox columnist for Slate. She was also a staff writer for the Washington Independent and served on the editorial staffs of Foreign Policy and The New Yorker. Lowrey joined Slate in 2010 as part of an effort to revamp their coverage of Business and the Economy. Lowrey has appeared as a guest on the PBS Newshour, The Rachel Maddow Show Morning Joe, Up with Steve Kornacki and Bloggingheads.tv.
- Pappu, Sridhar (25 March 2011). "Young Pundits Become Washington's Media Elite". The New York Times.
- Mazel Tov, Media Power Couple – The New York Observer
- "Annie M. Lowrey". The Harvard Crimson. Jun 5, 2007. Archived from the original on 2010-01-21.
- "New York nabs Annie Lowrey from NYT". Politico. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- "Annie Lowrey leaving Slate". New York Magazine.
- "Annie Lowrey". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- "Annie Lowrey writes on the economy and business for Slate.". Slate.
- "Borders Closes the Book as Decisions Come Back to Haunt Chain".
- Maddow, Rachel. "Unemployed Could Wield Power". YouTube.
- "The Super-Rich Are Different From You and Me".
- Lowrey, Annie. "Reforming the 'Organization Kid'". The Harvard Crimson. Harvard University. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- "Annie M. Lowrey". Harvard Crimson. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- Klein, Ezra. "Reconciliation – and more". Washington Post. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- "New York Media Power Couples". New York Observer. Retrieved 6 July 2011.