This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Annie Morton (born October 8, 1970) is an American model born in Pennsylvania. She has appeared on the covers of British Vogue, ID, Marie Claire, and other magazines. She has been photographed by Helmut Newton; Peter Lindbergh; Annie Leibovitz; Richard Avedon; Juergen Teller; Paul Jasmin, Mary Ellen Mark and Terry Richardson, and modeled for Donna Karan, Givenchy, Guerlain, Chanel, Harper's Bazaar, Sports Illustrated and Victoria's Secret. A long time vegetarian, an advocate for organic lifestyle choices and natural healthcare. She co-founded Tsi-La Organics, a "Green Luxury" company that creates and sells vegan, organic perfume and skin care products.
She has appeared on many magazine covers and has been featured in several professional photobooks, Peter Lindbergh Selected Work, the cover of Juergen Teller By Juergen Teller, Helmut Newton Pages From The Glossies, and Donna Karan's book A Journey Of A Woman 20 Years by Donna Karen. In 1997 she posed for the Pirelli Calendar with Richard Avedon.
Other business ventures
Morton Co-founded Tsi-La Organics with her sister-in-law Natalie Morton in 2006. Tsi-La Organics, an award-winning "Green Luxury" company that creates and sells vegan, organic perfume and skin care products.
With 40 years of combined experience in the fashion and beauty industry, as well as extensive studies in natural health sciences, shiatsu and aromatherapy, Natalie and Annie created their "Green Luxury" Tsi~La product line as a healthy alternative to a predominately synthetic market.
Morton is a longtime, active supporter of animal rights causes and a board member of Lulu's Rescue. Lulu's Rescue is an all-volunteer companion animal rescue group composed of members with over 30 collective years in rescue, foster, and adoption placement. Lulu's Rescue is an all-breed inclusive rescue advocating on behalf of all animals and are officially a public charity having obtained our 501c3 non-profit status.
Lulu's mission is to rescue healthy, loving animals that are on death row, in our community shelters, and give them a second chance at life. They are committed to finding the forever homes, for these animals, ones in which they can flourish and live out their natural lives surrounded by loving care and kindness.
Morton and her husband Michael Morpurgo of Dandelion live in Pennsylvania.
- "Ep. 56: Annie Morton | Video". MTV. 2012-07-24. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "Tsi-La Fragrance Oils". Into The Gloss. Archived from the original on 2013-06-01. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "Annie Morton". Metro.co.uk. 2005-01-17. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "Annie Morton - Fashion Model - Profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-06-20. Retrieved 2013-05-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Annie Morton - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved 2013-06-04.
- "Find Certified Organic, 100% Natural Perfumes at Tsila~Organics.com". Tsi~La Organics. Retrieved 2013-06-04.