Annie Wu (artist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1988 (age 29–30)|
|Alma mater||Maryland Institute College of Art (BFA, Illustration, 2010)|
|Occupation||Comic book artist|
|Home town||Central Florida|
Annie Wu (born 1988) is an American comic book creator who has worked with DC Comics, Marvel Comics, and Vertigo (Comics). She has done work on Matt Fraction's Hawkeye and is a storyboard artist for Adult Swim's The Venture Bros.
- Batman Beyond Unlimited #18 (2013)
- Batman Beyond: Batgirl Beyond (2014)
- Black Canary (ongoing) (2015)
- Hawkeye (#14, #16, #19, #20, #21) (2013-2015)
- Young Avengers #14 (2013)
- "Left Pivot Right Pivot". The Gutters. March 2011. Retrieved June 5, 2015.
Annie Wu was born in 1988. She escaped the sunny clutches of central Florida to roam the slightly more grey city of Baltimore. Annie graduated magna cum laude from the Maryland Institute College of Art with a BFA in Illustration (2010).
- Arrant, Chris (October 8, 2013). "Her Aim is True: Annie Wu joins HAWKEYE art team". Newsarama.
- Liz Ohanesian (August 17, 2010). "Scott Pilgrim vs. The Venture Bros". LA Weekly. Retrieved June 5, 2015.
The piece was created by Annie Wu, a Baltimore-based artist and recent graduate of Maryland Institute College of Art...
- Beedle, Tim (March 19, 2015). "Looking Ahead: Stewart, Fletcher, Tarr and Wu Talk Black Canary and Batgirl". DC Comics.
- Burlingame, Russ (August 18, 2012). "Everything's Archie: Mike Pellerito Reveals Who Will Follow Fiona Staples, Talks Afterlife Delays and Much More". ComicBook.com. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- "BATMAN BEYOND UNLIMITED #18". DC Comics. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
- "Black Canary #1". DC Comics. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
- "Annie Wu: Comics". Marvel Comics. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
- DCE Editorial (September 14, 2011). "Annie Wu Enters the House of Mystery". Vertigo Comics.