(Redirected from Annihilation (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up annihilation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annihilation, in physics, is an effect that occurs when a particle collides with an antiparticle.
Annihilation may also refer to:
- Annihilation (album), 2001 Rebaelliun album
- Annihilation (comics), a Marvel Comics 2006 event featuring several cosmic characters.
- Annihilation: Conquest, a 2007 series featuring similar themes and marketed as a sequel of the above comic book series
- Annihilation (Forgotten Realms novel), a 2004 novel by Philip Athans set in the Forgotten Realms universe
- Annihilation (VanderMeer novel), a 2014 novel by Jeff VanderMeer and the first entry in the Southern Reach Trilogy
- Annihilation (film), a 2018 film based on the VanderMeer novel
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, the sequel to Mortal Kombat
- Creation and annihilation operators, mathematical operators utilized in the field of quantum mechanics
- Annihilation, an operation in classical logic
- "Annihilation", a song from Crucifix's album Dehumanization
- Annihilation, a map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops
- "Annihilated", an episode from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 8)
- Annihilationism, a minority Christian doctrine that the unsaved are destroyed rather than sent to Hell or Purgatory.
- All pages beginning with "Annihilation"
- All pages with a title containing Annihilation
- Annihilating element
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annihilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.