|Born||16 July 1991|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
Annika Bochmann (born 16 July 1991) is a German sailor, specializing in the 470 (dinghy) class. She represented Germany, along with partner Marlene Steinherr, in the women's 470 class at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. They finished in 18th place.
- "BOCHMANN Annika". Rio2016.com. Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-08-26. Retrieved 2016-09-06.
- "470 Women". Rio2016.com. Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-09-18. Retrieved 2016-09-06.
- Annika Bochmann at World Sailing
- Annika Bochmann at the International Olympic Committee
- Annika Bochmann at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Annika Bochmann at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This sailing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|